Village resort in the French Alps
When an investment combines with pleasure
5 reasons to invest in Valmorel
Your apartment at the foot of the slopes is here.
- Exceptional snow record;
- Pedestrian only resort;
- An authentic and family lifestyle;
- A resort at the foot of the ski slopes;
- A small family resort.
comBining lifestyle, pleasure and investment,
Family happiness, at the foot of the ski slopes
Résidence Anitea is located in Valmorel Village, the heart of the resort. 1 to 3 bed duplex apartments (41 sqm to 88 sq m) will display the new generation of suites and apartments by MGM. The development Résidence Anitea benefits from a highly sought after location at the bottom of the Altispace chairlift, close to the commerce and the ski slopes.
- Direct access to the ski slopes;
- Fully equipped kitchen, granite worktops, wine cabinet;
- Light and spacious apartments opening out onto large balconies;
- Fitted bathrooms with granite vanity unit top and mirror with spots;
- Individually controlled underfloor heating (hydraulic system);
- Quality architecture and construction, wood and stone, perfectly blending together.
Owners will also benefit from a wellness centre
Enjoy skiing but only...
Enjoy your days as you wish, between mountains and the wellness centre of the residence, the choice is yours.
- Indoor swimming pool and kids pool;
- Sensory shower, frigidarium;
- Sauna, steam room, hot tubs, gym;
- Wellness Spa "Montagnes du Monde".
You are 100% freehold owner
and you finance the purchase net of VAT
- DELIVERY XMAS 2018 -
Resort awarded the 'FAMILLE +' label, Valmorel is the first resort in the Tarentaise
Located only 4h15 from Paris by TGV or 1h30 from Geneva by car. Valmorel Le Grand Domaine is perfect for alpine enthusiasts looking for unspoilt nature.
Totally car free centre of the village, Valmorel has the charm of a small family resort.
The main road which traverses the village centre, ouzes authentic charm with a real quality of life.
Le Grand Domaine
Valmorel - Doucy - Celliers - Saint-François Longchamp
Snowcross (securised off piste area) and six zones for beginners, with 165 km of slopes, Le Grand Domaine satisfies all levels of skier from beginners to the more assured. The Nâves side of the mountains offers lots of valleys and perfect terrain for hiking and ski racket walking, and also an important cross-country ski area with 40 km of trails.