This hotel, historically on the route Napoléon, was one of the first hotels to be built in Montgenèvre, a resort at 1860 metres altitude. Today, it is being transformed into a top of the range MGM résidence de tourisme offering apartments of an exceptional quality.
The "Napoléon" new-build development is ideally situated in the heart of the village of Montgenèvre, close to all the amenities, opposite the pistes and the snow front in winter and the 18-hole golf course in summer.
The "Napoleon" new-build project is being developed in conjunction with BERARD ABELLI.
- Secure access by digicode
- Chauffage au sol par dalle à accumulation régulé par GTC (Gestion Technique Centralisée)
- Entrance with large wardrobe
- Large balconies
- Interior pine doors montane fir type
- Stone tiling
- Large bay window
- Walls finished with wood or a bright white finish
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Worktop out of easy quartz
- Modern radiators
- Large wardrobe
- Larch wood parquet flooring brushed finish
- Wood vanity unit with basin and mirror
- Sink unit top in easy quartz
- Induction plate