Why download it?
24 pages of professional advice, expertise, studies and experience.
As the French know, bricks and mortar are a sound investment. It must be said that the low returns from the banks to which we have grown accustomed over the
past few years leave no room for doubt. While bricks and mortar are still very attractive, a property purchase, like any other investment, still requires a minimum of precautions to make it a sustainable investment with few risks. This guide will provide you with all the necessary information for a successful investment in the mountains.
- The choice of location
- The location within the resort
- The local developer
- Go and have a look
- The quality of construction
- The size of the apartment
- The résidence de tourisme
- The operator, a strong point
- The facilities, the final touch
- Preparing your finance plan
Ask for FREE download the guide « 10 key points for successful investment in the mountains »: