A MOMENT FOR A WALK
Hiking without moving !
The Lac de Lessy, around which marmots and mountain ibex make their homes, is an exceptional site at an altitude of 1733 m in the village of le Petit-Bornand..
a moment to relax
Listen and dream !
The echo of the Alpine meadows with Marc Namblard
Intrigued by this new life, Marc took his mics in his big rucksack, to observe …
A GOURMET MOMENT
Cooking to share !
Savoyard cuisine was born and expanded in medieval times when the Savoie Family demonstrated their greatness through, amongst other things, their lifestyle.
(for 5/6 people)
- 10 firm, medium potatoes
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 eggs
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1/2 clove of garlic, chopped
- 5 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 pinches on nutmeg
- Herbamare salt (or table salt), pepper
- Peel and wash your potatoes then wipe them. Grate them in a food processer (or by hand if you’re brave enough...). Place the potatoes in a bowl. Add all the ingredients. Salt and pepper.
- Fry in a frying pan (deep fry) turning regularly to prevent them burning. Cook over a medium heat so the dumplings are cooked but not burnt. Drain onto kitchen paper. Serve hot.
A MAGICAL MOMENT
Getting out for some fresh air !
When summer comes, prick up your ears and get in touch with an intense pastoral life. Here are 150 km of marked paths in forests and Alpine meadows to enjoy …
The chalets de Joy, a unique position
The chalets de Joy are part of the location’s overall harmony and lasting consistency, making good use of the alternation between timber panelling and stone walls ...